Skip to main content
Cortland Schools - click for home

Former Student Transcript Request


Current CHS Student Transcript Request

Once you graduate, your transcript becomes your personal record. No one, including parents/guardians or spouse, can pick up your transcript without your written permission or Power of Attorney. 

You must request a transcript from TC3 for any college credit earned while attending high school. Colleges will not accept college credit listed on a high school transcript. Click here to access the TC3 Transcript Request page. 

COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAM SCORES AND AP CREDITS are not included on your high school transcript. Most colleges require applicants to send  them official score reports directly from the College Board and ACT. Colleges will not accept AP credits listed on a transcript. 

There are two ways to send your scores:   
Onine: Sign into your College Board account
By phone: Call Customer Service at 866-756-7346

ACT scores can be requested by signing into your MY ACT account.

Visit the AP Score Report Request page on the College Board website.