Senior Account Clerk
Public Hearing on the sale of Virgil School
The Cortland Enlarged City School District Business Office is responsible for the fiscal management needed to support the district's educational vision, mission and core beliefs. One of the office's most important functions is developing the proposed school budget for the consideration of the district's Board of Education and voters.
Cortland's Business Office is responsible for accounting, auditing, benefits coordination, capital projects coordination, contract negotiations, facility use coordination, payroll, purchasing, records management and safety planning.
Kristopher Williamson, Business Administrator, also supervises the following departments:
- Buildings and Grounds
- Food Service
- Safety and Security
2023-24 BUDGET INFORMATION:
BUDGET VIDEO MESSAGE
COMMUNITY BUDGET INFORMATION MEETINGS
- Thursday, May 4: Cortland Free Library @ 10 a.m.
- Thursday, May 4: Raymond G. Thorpe Municipal Building @ 11:30 a.m.
- Thursday, May 4: Cortland Community Center @ 4 p.m.
- Thursday, May 4: Greek Peak @ 6 p.m.
- Monday, May 8: Cortland Free Library @ 5 p.m.
May 9 Budget Presentation
Tuesday, May 9: JSHS Auditorium @ 6 p.m.
BUDGET STATEMENT & ATTACHMENTS