The Cortland Enlarged City School District Business Office is responsible for the fiscal management needed to support the district's educational vision, mission and core beliefs. One of the office's most important functions is developing the proposed school budget for the consideration of the district's Board of Education and voters.
Cortland's Business Office is responsible for accounting, auditing, benefits coordination, capital projects coordination, contract negotiations, facility use coordination, payroll, purchasing, records management and safety planning.
Laurie Widman, Business Administrator, also supervises the following departments:
- Buildings and Grounds
- Food Service
- Safety and Security
2021-22 BUDGET INFORMATION:
BUDGET STATEMENT & ATTACHMENTS
- Budget Brochure > click "here"
- Property Tax Report Card > click "here"
- School Academic Report Cards > click "here"
- District's Fiscal Accountability Supplement > click "here"
- Administrative Salary Disclosure Notice > click "here"
- Property Tax Exemption Report > click "here"