Information for Remote LearnersIn-Person Attestation Compact
Remote learners are required to complete the In-Person Attestation Compact. Although remote learners are not in-person at this time, this form is required in the event remote learners need to visit a school building to pick up materials, participate in an extra-curricular activity, or when in-person learning resumes for all.
Device Distribution for Remote Learners
- Remote learners pre-registered to borrow a device can pick up devices from August 26, 2020 through September 9, 2020 (Except 9/7 Labor Day)
- 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. daily - Transportation Office - 1 Valley View Drive
- Meals will be handed out each Monday (5 breakfasts and 5 lunches) for the week
- 11 a.m.–12 p.m. in the parking lot across from the bus garage (1 Valley View Dr.)
- Remote learners must email email@example.com to register for meals in advance – there will be a roster of remote learner names to be checked off.