Summer Food Program
We are partnering with Catholic Charities to provide food free of charge to
children ages 18 and younger. No registration required.
Text FOOD to 877877, and a list of sites will be sent to your phone.
Daily Grab and Go meals will be available at the following locations:
- St Mary’s School - July 6th – August 20th - 11:30 – 12:30
- Salvation Army - July 6th – July 30th - 12:15 – 1:00 (Monday & Friday Only)
- JM McDonald Complex - July 6th – August 27th - Noon – 1:00
- Randall Park - July 12th – August 6th - 11:15 – 12:15
- Sugget Park - July 6th – August 27th - 11:45-12:45
- Barry School – July 6th – August 27th - Noon – 1:00
Alternatively, families may pick up a package containing five days of
lunches according to the following schedule:
Penguin Trailer Park, 7/12 – 8/23, Mondays - noon - 1pm
Rickard Street Apartments, 7/6 – 8/24, Tuesdays - noon - 1pm
Virgil School, 7/7 – 8/25, Wednesdays - noon - 1pm
Please click here for additional information and menus.