Cortland student-athletes, spectators and coaches will show respect for all opponents, spectators and game officials.
- Cortland coaches will set a positive example for our student-athletes and spectators.
- Cortland spectators will cheer heartily for Cortland and show appreciation for outstanding play by our opponents.
- Cortland student-athletes will understand the rules of the game and will play by them.
- Cortland spectators, student-athletes and coaches will accept the judgment of officials.
- Cortland spectators and student-athletes will support Cortland’s coaches.
- Cortland student-athletes will encourage each other and be “good teammates”.
- Cortland spectators, student-athletes and coaches will accept victory and defeat with dignity – we will win without bragging and we will lose without excuses.
- Cortland spectators will treat all coaches, referees, and student-athletes as if they were friends.
- Cortland spectators and student-athletes will treat the equipment and property of all schools as if it were their own.
Remember – Good sportsmanship is the “Golden Rule” in action!
There will be ZERO tolerance for any spectator that displays inappropriate behavior at a game - any violation will result in removal from the premises by the Administration.