REGISTRATION OPENS FOR JV AND VARSITY SPRING SPORTS ON FEBRUARY 4 AND CLOSES MARCH 4. First day of practice for spring sports will be March 4th.|
OPEN REGISTRATION FOR MODIFIED SPRING SPORTS WILL BE FEBRUARY 25 THROUGH MARCH 25. First day of practice will be March 25.
OPEN REGISRATION FOR UNIFIED BOWLING - will be January 21 through February 21 and for UNIFIED BASKETBALL - it will be March 1 through April 1
YOU MUST ENROLL DURING THE TIMEFRAMES LISTED ABOVE TO PARTICIPATE - NO LATE ENROLLMENTS.
Please see the school nurse if you need a physical.
FamilyID On-line Sports Sign-Up Procedure
Participation in all interscholastic sports offered through the Cortland Jr.-Sr. High School Athletic Department, including cheerleading, requires on-line enrollment through FamilyID . We have partnered with FamilyID (www.familyid.com) to streamline the registration process and provide a convenient one stop location to sign up for sports.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform which provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for our athletic programs, and helps us to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your basic demographic information for the entire family in your FamilyID profile. You will need to enter the basic information only once for each athlete, for multiple uses and multiple sports.
BEFORE YOU REGISTER: Sports Physical - must be current (within 12 months of the season start date), signed by a qualified physician and on file in the nurses' office.
**PLEASE NOTE: It is your responsibility to provide the completed physical to the school nurse or upload into FamilyID. A physical must be valid and less than one year old.
INFORMATION NEEDED TO REGISTER: It will be helpful to have the following information handy to allow for accurate completion of your on-line registration.
- Sport Physical Information
- Pre-Participation Medical Health History
A parent/guardian should register by clicking "Programs"on this link: https://www.familyid.com
Follow these steps:
You will receive an e-mail receipt from firstname.lastname@example.org. To view your completed registration, select the "Registration" tab on the blue bar. You can log into https://www.familyid.com at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s).
- To find your program (school), click on the link provided above and select the registration form under the word "Programs".
- Next click on the green "Register Now" button and scroll, if necessary, to the Sign Up/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Sign Up. Click Log In if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), e-mail address and password. Select "I Agree" to the agreement of the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Sign Up.
- You will receive an e-mail with a link to activate your new account. (If you don't see the e-mail in your in box, check your e-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.)
- Click on the link in your activation e-mail, which will log you into FamilyID.
- Once in the registation form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required and must have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
You can always find your programs at www.familyid.com by clicking "Find Programs" in the top blue banner and searching for our organization name.
If you need assistance with your registration, please call FamilyID at 888-800-5583 x1 or e-mail email@example.com. FamilyID also offers on-line chat during business hours and a support center at https://familyid.desk.com. Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.