Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, Cortland High School will be converting to an online, remote district through April 13, 2020.
The Guidance/Counseling staff will be available via voice messages and emails Monday - Friday from 8 am - 3 pm.
Please take the necessary precautions provided to us by the CDC and Cortland County Health Dept. and follow the NYS PAUSE plan to do your part in decreasing the spread of this disease.
In the event your family is in need of any community support/resources please visit our JH/HS Social Work web page for a list of community agency supports and referrals.
Any TC3 course questions can be answered through the College Now website during this closure.
- Mr. Brent Doane is available via email for questions also: doaneB@tompkinscortland.edu
CONTACT & STAFF
P: (607) 758-4118
F: (607) 758-4193
Kindra Catalano A-G
Shane Adams Go-O
Lauryn Abdo P-Z
Patricia Votra, Student Information Specialist
The Counseling Office provides a variety of programs
and services to serve the students and families
of Cortland High School. Selected services include:
- Course selection and 4 year planning
- Conduct graduation audits
- Discuss diploma options
- Provide academic planning, and consultation
- Individual Counseling
- One-on-one academic planning meetings
- New student orientation with Link Crew Leaders
- Parent/Teacher/Counselor Conferences
- Classroom presentations
- Schedule changes
- Letters or recommendation and job references
- College Application Assistance
- Scholarship Assistance
- Meeting coordination for families
- Mediation for students and peers
- College and Career Planning
- Community resource referrals for students and families
2020-2021 Course Catalog
ACT Registration - Testing @ Ithaca HS
TC3 SAT/ACT Prep Course