We are very proud of our 85 year history of serving the children and families of the Randall School neighborhood. Our hope is to not only create an environment where academic achievement is highly valued but to also plant and nurture the seeds of good citizenship. To meet this twin focus, students are expected to meet the precepts of "The Randall Way":
- At Randall School we make good choices.
- We give our best effort, enjoy our successes and learn from our mistakes.
- We respect each other's differences and care for each other's feelings.
- We think before we speak and use words that are appropriate for school.
- Our school community is a safe community; a place where we treat people with kindness, respect and dignity.
Cliff Kostuk, Principal