March 29 - Professional Development Day
March 30 - Good Friday
Announcements for the week of
March 16, 2018
* It is Music in our schools month:
March 16th - Concert period 9 outside Jr. High office
* Reminder to all seniors: Please turn in your forms to Mrs. Young. There are additional scholarships in the guidance office too. Check back weekly.
* A reminder to all students visiting the library throught the day. You must have a pass signed by a teacher.
* Students who wish to use the library before school in the morning must have a pass from a library staff member. The library opens at 7:30. Students should wait in the commons until that time.
* The Academic Center is now a RED ZONE. Students need to have academic work or a book to read. Cell phones, games, and social media are NOT allowed on lap tops starting 2nd semester.
* A friendly reminder from the library: Starting today (Tuesday) there is a limit of 12 late bus passes. Please see a library staff member during the day if you plan on staying and need a bus pass.
* Starting Monday, the library will be open at 7:25am for students in the morning.
* National Honor Society tutors are available every period in the academic center. Please stop down to check out the schedule and subjects that you can be tutored in during your free periods.
* Students who want to park in the student parking area in the upper lot must have a parking permit. Applications are available in Mr. Zarcone/Mrs. Dutcher's office.