Class of 2019 Info
News from the Senior Banquet Committee:
News from the All Night Party Committee:
Thank you to the parent volunteers who raised money, planned, and chaperoned the ANP. It was a huge hit with the students and was memorable for sure!!
- Senior Banquet: Friday, May 31 @ CHS.
- Admission for Seniors is free; guests are $15 each.
- Forms were sent home; additional copies can be picked up from Mr. Zarcone's office.
- Arrive between 5:30-6; Dinner will be served at 6:00pm with the Awards ceremony beginning at 7:00pm.
Senior Trip Information:
- November 30: Deposit $100 due
- March 1: Second payment of $100 due
- April 12, : Room lists due to Mrs. Bottle: 4 students/room; no co-ed rooms
- April 24th: Final Payment Due (Full balance due: $372 less deposits and fundraising adjustments)
- May 23rd: Permission Slips and Medical Forms due
- Download the permission slip and medical forms here: Boston Senior Trip Packet
Thank you to all families, friends, and staff who have purchased items from our Seniors this year! You've helped offset significant prom and senior trip costs for them!!
President: Morgan Tabel
Vice President: Merrill Storch
Secretary: Rhen Waldbauer
Treasurer: Kristen Tasselmyer
Historian: Reilly Record
Student Body Representative: Zach Stevens
Cap & Gown
Order your cap and gown here
(Orders will ship to the High School in bulk and will be distributed at Graduation rehearsal)
- Senior Prom: Friday, May 10, 2019 at Greek Peak.
- All Night Party: Following the prom and held at Greek Peak / Cascades Waterpark.
- Senior Banquet: Friday, May 31, 2019.
- Senior Trip: Scheduled for the weekend of June 7th, 2019
- Senior Barbecue: Thursday June 27: 12:00pm @ Cortland High School
- Graduation Rehearsal: Thursday June 27: 2:00pm @ SUNY Cortland
- Graduation: Friday, June 28 @ 7:00pm SUNY Cortland
Email Mrs. Bottle or Mrs. Pomeroy with questions!