Class of 2019 Info
Senior Trip Information:
- Payment 1: $100 on November 30th
- Payment 2: $100 on March 1st
- Final Payment: April 30th (Full balance due: $372 less deposits and fundraising adjustments)
- Boston Senior Trip Packet
-->Parent Meeting 1: Tuesday, December 4tth @ 6:30
-->Parent Meeting 2: Date TBD in March/April
Parents must attend one of these meetings.
Hot Chocolate & Cookies Instant Artist Fundraiser: 12/15 @ 6:30PM
- This is a family-friendly event; feel free to share on Facebook or other other social media to help us fill seats!
- Join us for an evening of painting and holiday cheer at the Instant Artist studio in the Cortland Corset Company building!
- The cost is $35 per participant and includes hot chocolate, coffee, tea, and holiday cookies to snack on while you paint!
- Enroll using this link!
- We'll paint this adorable winter-themed canvas:
Main Street Farms CSA Winter Season Ongoing Fundraiser
- Thank you to those families who participated in the fall season of our CSA Fundraiser! In short, you pay a weekly fee of $21-$31 depending on the size you choose, and you get 4-8 organic, locally grown vegetable servings.
- Things have changed around a bit for the Winter season. Our pickup location is now at the Cortland Beer Company on Thursdays. This is a great location because it's a market-style pickup: you get to choose the veggies that make up your share for the week!
- If you'd like to participate in this fundraiser, sign up using this link. Be sure to choose the option "Cortland High School Senior Class Fundraiser - Pick up at Cortland Beer Company." For every share (weekly pickup), the Senior Class earns $2! This is a great way to support a local business and the senior class.
President: Morgan Tabel
Vice President: Merrill Storch
Secretary: Kristen Tasselmyer
Treasurer: Rhen Waldbauer
Historian: Reilly Record
Student Body Representative: Zach Stevens
Cap & Gown
Order your cap and gown here
(Orders will ship to the High School in bulk and will be distributed at Graduation rehearsal)
- Senior Prom - Friday, May 10, 2019 at Greek Peak.
- All Night Party - Following the prom and held at Cortland High School.
- Senior Banquet - Friday, May 31, 2019.
- Senior Trip- Scheduled for the weekend of June 7th, 2019
Email Mrs. Bottle or Mrs. Pomeroy with questions!