Class of 2019 Info
News from the All Night Party Committee:
- NEW! Friendly's All Day Fundraiser- March 14th - (Also the same day as the District Prism Concert!)
- Candy bars are still for sale! Seniors can pick up a box from Mr. Zarcone or Mrs. Dutcher to sell, sell, sell!
- L&N Redemption Center at 234 Port Watson Street will hold an account for the All Night Party group. Anyone can drop off cans for our group and they will give us 6 cents for every bottle or can. The phone number for L&N is 607-591-1332.
News from the Senior Banquet Committee:
- Senior Banquet: Friday, May 31 @ CHS
Senior Trip Information:
- November 30: Deposit $100 due
- March 1: Second payment of $100 due
- April 12, : Room lists due to Mrs. Bottle: 4 students/room; no co-ed rooms
- April 23rd: Final Payment Due (Full balance due: $372 less deposits and fundraising adjustments)
- May 23rd: Permission Slips and Medical Forms due
- Download the permission slip and medical forms here: Boston Senior Trip Packet
-->Parent Meeting 1: Tuesday, December 4tth @ 6:30
-->Parent Meeting 2: Date TBD in March/April
Parents must attend one of these meetings.
Main Street Farms CSA Winter Season Ongoing Fundraiser
- Thank you to those families who participated in the fall season of our CSA Fundraiser! In short, you pay a weekly fee of $21-$31 depending on the size you choose, and you get 4-8 organic, locally grown vegetable servings.
- Things have changed around a bit for the Winter season. Our pickup location is now at the Cortland Beer Company on Thursdays. This is a great location because it's a market-style pickup: you get to choose the veggies that make up your share for the week!
- If you'd like to participate in this fundraiser, sign up using this link. Be sure to choose the option "Cortland High School Senior Class Fundraiser - Pick up at Cortland Beer Company." For every share (weekly pickup), the Senior Class earns $2! This is a great way to support a local business and the senior class.
President: Morgan Tabel
Vice President: Merrill Storch
Secretary: Rhen Waldbauer
Treasurer: Kristen Tasselmyer
Historian: Reilly Record
Student Body Representative: Zach Stevens
Cap & Gown
Order your cap and gown here
(Orders will ship to the High School in bulk and will be distributed at Graduation rehearsal)
- Senior Prom: Friday, May 10, 2019 at Greek Peak.
- All Night Party: Following the prom and held at Greek Peak / Cascades Waterpark.
- Senior Banquet: Friday, May 31, 2019.
- Senior Trip: Scheduled for the weekend of June 7th, 2019
- Senior Barbecue: Thursday June 27: 12:00pm @ Cortland High School
- Graduation Rehearsal: Thursday June 27: 2:00pm @ SUNY Cortland
- Graduation: Friday, June 28 @ 7:00pm SUNY Cortland
Email Mrs. Bottle or Mrs. Pomeroy with questions!