Class of 2019 Info
News from the All Night Party Committee:
- NEW! Bottle and Can Drive at L&N Redemption Center: Saturday, April 6th 9am-1pm.
- NEW! Hanging Basket Flower Sale. See Mr. Brafman for order forms or contact Mary Reagan firstname.lastname@example.org. All orders are due Wed., April 10. Pick up is at the Cortland ECSD Bus Garage on Sat., May 4, 9a-12p.
- Candy bar money is due! Seniors should turn in their sales to Mr. Zarcone or Mrs. Dutcher. If you have any candy bars, sell, sell, sell!
- L&N Redemption Center at 234 Port Watson Street has an account for the All Night Party Committee. Anyone can drop off cans for our group and they will give us 6 cents for every bottle or can. The phone number for L&N is 607-591-1332.
- Upcoming All Night Party Committee meetings to finalize ANP details. All parents are welcome. Meetings are held in the High School Cafeteria.
- Monday, April 1 @ 7:00pm
- Monday, April 22 @ 7:00pm
- Parent volunteers for the All Night Party, contact Mr. Brafman email@example.com or 607-758-4162.
- Thank you to all our raffle supports! Congratulations to our winners who were drawn during the High School Concert.
News from the Senior Banquet Committee:
- Senior Banquet: Friday, May 31 @ CHS
Senior Trip Information:
- November 30: Deposit $100 due
- March 1: Second payment of $100 due
- April 12, : Room lists due to Mrs. Bottle: 4 students/room; no co-ed rooms
- April 24th: Final Payment Due (Full balance due: $372 less deposits and fundraising adjustments)
- May 23rd: Permission Slips and Medical Forms due
- Download the permission slip and medical forms here: Boston Senior Trip Packet
-->Parent Meeting 1: Tuesday, December 4tth @ 6:30-->Parent Meeting 2:
Parents must attend one of these meetings.
Main Street Farms CSA Winter Season Ongoing Fundraiser
- Thank you to those families who participated in the fall season of our CSA Fundraiser! In short, you pay a weekly fee of $21-$31 depending on the size you choose, and you get 4-8 organic, locally grown vegetable servings.
- Things have changed around a bit for the Winter season. Our pickup location is now at the Cortland Beer Company on Thursdays. This is a great location because it's a market-style pickup: you get to choose the veggies that make up your share for the week!
- If you'd like to participate in this fundraiser, sign up using this link. Be sure to choose the option "Cortland High School Senior Class Fundraiser - Pick up at Cortland Beer Company." For every share (weekly pickup), the Senior Class earns $2! This is a great way to support a local business and the senior class.
President: Morgan Tabel
Vice President: Merrill Storch
Secretary: Rhen Waldbauer
Treasurer: Kristen Tasselmyer
Historian: Reilly Record
Student Body Representative: Zach Stevens
Cap & Gown
Order your cap and gown here
(Orders will ship to the High School in bulk and will be distributed at Graduation rehearsal)
- Senior Prom: Friday, May 10, 2019 at Greek Peak.
- All Night Party: Following the prom and held at Greek Peak / Cascades Waterpark.
- Senior Banquet: Friday, May 31, 2019.
- Senior Trip: Scheduled for the weekend of June 7th, 2019
- Senior Barbecue: Thursday June 27: 12:00pm @ Cortland High School
- Graduation Rehearsal: Thursday June 27: 2:00pm @ SUNY Cortland
- Graduation: Friday, June 28 @ 7:00pm SUNY Cortland
Email Mrs. Bottle or Mrs. Pomeroy with questions!